Error Message: Invalid (non-http) server response
If you receive the error message Invalid (non-http) server response, check your wifi connection. You may have connected to a public wifi network, but not completed the wifi network's registration page or agreed to their terms of service yet.
As a result, you may see the wifi symbol as connected, but you will not be able to access any webpages, email, or use the StriveScan app until you have completed your wifi sign-on.
- You're connected to the public or guest wifi network at a Starbucks, Panera, hotel or college.
- You try to log in or open the StriveScan app.
- You receive the error message: Invalid (non-http) server response.
- Try visiting any webpage in your browser:
- Typically you will be prompted to sign in or register to use the wifi network.
- Once you have registered, you should be able to access the internet (webpages, email) and the StriveScan app.
- If you cannot register and still cannot connect to the internet:
- Turn off wifi or tell your phone to stop connecting to the particular wifi network by clicking Forget This Network.
- This will allow you to use your cellular internet to access the internet and use StriveScan.