What data is provided to the colleges? Export File Guide
Data Fields Collected
StriveScan regularly surveys our colleges about what data is most important to them in their recruitment and how we can most easily deliver that data into their CRMs. We strive to balance a quick and efficient student registration experience with comprehensive data for the colleges collecting it.
Export File Guide
All export files are comma-separated values (CSV) files for maximum compatibility.
Person Type Files
Each type of person your staff collects data about is exported in a different file format with its own columns based on the data we capture about that person type.
We have export guides and details about each file type:
- USA Student (students with addresses and phone numbers in the United States)
- Global Student (students with addresses and phone numbers outside the United States)
- Parent (parent, guardian, relative, or supporter of a student)
- Professional (counselors, educators, retired, or representatives from a college, CBO, business, etc.)
- Visit (StriveScan for High School Visits subscription required, USA students)
- Academic Interests