My export email download link expired
When you export your student data to email, StriveScan scan sends you an email with a secure link to download your export file. For security reasons, the download link expires 7 days from when you clicked the Export button. The exact date and time the link will expire is listed in the email.
If your download link has expired, that only means the download link in that particular email has expired. Your student data is still available. You simply need to click the Export button again to obtain a new export email with a fresh download link. You will have another 7 days to download your list from that email's link.
If the download link in your export email has expired:
- Click on the blue Export Student List button in the app again
- A new export email will be sent to you instantly with a fresh download link
- You will have another 7 days to download your list from that email's link
Alternatively, download from our website:
- Log into your account from your computer
- Click on Past Fairs, select a fair, and choose either to export your scans via Email or Download
- Clicking Download will download the file directly to your computer instantly